Cosmoterra Facies Detox Powder
Dietary supplements for elastic connective tissue.
Everyone has it, hardly anyone knows it: the powerful network of fascia that covers all muscles, joints and internal organs. For a long time, this connective tissue was considered dead filling material. Now we recognize its important role in the transmission of signals between our body cells, but also its function as a storage tissue for metabolic waste - and thus for the development and treatment of pain in the musculoskeletal system, especially in the back, neck and shoulder areas. The fascia tissue loses its flexibility in an acidic environment. It sticks together, hardens and thereby impairs blood and lymph flow as well as muscle activity. The acid also irritates the sensitive tissue, which can cause inflammation in all areas of the body. The nerves covered by the fascia are also irritated by the excess acid, which can manifest itself in indefinable pain. FASCIA DETOX Oral powder and capsules contain chlorophyll and many other valuable protective and vital substances from broccoli, spinach, barley grass as well as chlorella and spirulina algae to bind and neutralize metabolic waste products. Plant enzymes such as bromelain and papain serve to dissolve protein waste in our fascia.
FASCIA DETOX Oral powder contributes:
- to normal collagen and connective tissue metabolism
- to remove foreign substances
- to protect the fascia tissue from cell-damaging radicals
Stir a slightly heaped measuring spoonful of FASCIA-DETOX Oral Powder (= approx. 9 g) into 1/4 l of tap water once a day between meals and drink.
FASCIA DETOX Oral powder can be mixed with cold or warm water. FASCIA DETOX Oral powder can also be seasoned with salt and pepper.
Active ingredient content / daily dose (= 1 ML = approx. 9g)
4.2g spinach powder corresponds to 37.8g pure spinach, 1.5g broccoli powder corresponds to 16.5g fresh broccoli, 50mg barley grass extract corresponds to pure barley grass, 1g beetroot juice powder, 700mg spirulina powder, 300mg chlorella powder, 500mg sunflower lecithin contains 125mg phosphatidylcholine contains 55mg phosphatide ylethanolamine contains 90mg phosphatidylinositol, 500mg bromelain 600 G.D.U., 250mg Papain 50,000 T.U.
The ingredient values are based on average analyses.
* G.D.U. Gelatin Digesting Units - The bromelain contained has a digestive activity of 600 G.D.U. on.
** T.U. Tyrosine Units - The papain contained has a specific activity of 50,000 T.U. on.
1 daily dose contains 0.22BE.
Drink at least 2 liters of water per day to flush out waste products!
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a balanced diet and the recommended daily dose should not be exceeded. A varied and balanced diet as well as a healthy lifestyle are of great importance. Store in a dry place, not above room temperature and out of the reach of children.
The DDR concept was developed by Cosmoterra to keep fascia free of adhesions, metabolic waste and tension:
1) Stretch the fascia: Moderate but regular stretching exercises with the fascia roller mechanically loosen adhesions in the fascia. They break up stuck areas in the fascia and give the connective tissue back its elasticity. If the adhesions are severe, the exercises can be painful for the first few days. Therefore, the stretching exercises should not be carried out too intensively, especially at the beginning.
2) Detoxify fascia: Regular supply of protein-splitting enzymes and plant waste collectors from cereal grasses, spinach and algae (FASCIA DETOX oral powder or capsules) free the fascia from biological bulky waste and thus relieve pain in muscles and joints.
3) Regenerate fascia: The removal of the bound fascia waste (BASENFIT Oral Powder) replaces the biological bulky waste with natural moisture. The fascia is then filled again with natural tissue water. This promotes the natural fascia function and makes the connective tissue look younger and more elastic again.