Cosmoterra Vitamin D3 drops
Dietary Supplements Vitamin D3 for bones, teeth and immune system. 1 drop contains 1.000 I.E. Vitamin D3.
- contributes to a normal recording/utilization of calcium and phosphorus
- contributes to a normal calcium levels in the blood
- contributes to the maintenance of normal bone
- contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function
- contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth
- contributes to a normal function of the immune system
- has a function during cell division
Recommendation for use
Consume 2 drops daily. The drops can be given directly in the mouth or undiluted taken with teaspoon.
Olive oil, medium chain triglycerides, cholecalciferol (0.076%), DL-alpha-tocopherol.
1 drop Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 25mcg = ( 500% RDA) = 1000 I.E.
2 drops Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 50mcg = (1000% RDA) = 2000 I.E.
* RDA (recommended daily allowance). The values of the active ingredients are based on average analysis.
Dietary supplements are no substitute for a balanced diet and the recommended daily dose should not be exceeded. Varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important. Store dry and not above room temperature and out of the reach of children.