Dr. Ewald Töth Basen Mineral mixture LQ
Dietary supplement with base-making minerals and trace elements.
Mineral mixture for orthomolecular application to meet the need for these substances, due to psychological and/or physical stress factors as well as Environmental influences.
Physiological function of the nutrients
- Zinc contributes to a normal DNA synthesis, a normal fertility and a normal reproduction. Zinc also contributes to the maintenance of normal skin, hair, nails and bones. Zinc contributes to normal metabolic processes of fatty acids, carbohydrates, macro nutrients and vitamin A. Also important is the contribution to normal cognitive abilities and a normal acid-base metabolism.
- Calcium contributes to normal blood clotting, a normal function of digestive enzymes, a normal energy metabolism and a normal signal transmission between the nerve cells. In addition, the mineral material is needed for the maintenance of normal bones and teeth. Calcium has an important function in cell division and specialization.
- Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth. The mineral material has a function in cell division and contributes to a normal energy metabolism plus a normal function of the nervous system. Magnesium contributes to the reduction of fatigue and fatigue, to a normal protein synthesis, a normal muscular function and to the electrolyte equilibrium.
LQ = sun light quantum enabled
Recommendation for use
Completely dissolve 2x daily a slightly heaped teaspoon (5g) in 1/8 litre of warm water and let it gush. Then fill up with cold water, tea (cold or warm) or juice to at least 1/4 litre. Possible consume on an empty stomach in the morning or in the evening until immediately before going to bed.
Active ingredient / daily dose (2 tsp = 10 g)
1182mg Calcium (*148%), 78mg magnesium (*21%), 5mg Zinc (*50%).
* Percentage of daily dose according to VO (EU) No. 1169/2011
Acid regulator: sodium hydrogen carbonate, calcium carbonate, acidifier agent: Citric, magnesium salts of citric, potassium salts of citric, acidity regulator: phosphate, zinc citrate
- Perfect mineral mixture with zinc, calcium and magnesium to positively influence the acid-base-household and to supplement the daily diet on demand.
- High-quality pure substances without the addition of artificial colour and preservatives.
- Hypoallergenic. Gluten-free. Lactose-free. Without genetic engineering.
- Manufactured in Austria.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Dietary supplements are no substitute for a balanced diet and the recommended daily dose should not be exceeded. Varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important. Store dry and not above room temperature and out of the reach of children.