anatis Zinc capsulesDietary supplement with bioavailable zinc gluconate.
Zinc is a daily necessary (essential) trace element. Zinc is well usable from zinc gluconate.
Zinc has a function in cell division and contributes to
- a normal acid-alkaline metabolism,
- a normal carbohydrate metabolism,
- a normal cognitive function,
- a normal DNA synthesis,
- a normal fertility and normal reproduction,
- a normal metabolism of macro nutrients,
- a normal fatty acid metabolism,
- a normal vitamin A metabolism,
- a normal protein synthesis,
- maintain normal bones, hair, nails and skin,
- maintain a normal testosterone level in the blood,
- maintain normal eyesight,
- a normal function of the immune system,
- protect the cells from oxidative stress.
Recommendation for use
Take 1 capsule daily with liquid. Zinc is taken in the evening and not on an empty stomach. Otherwise zinc can cause nausea in sensitive individuals.
90 Capsules (12 weeks package)
Active ingredients / daily dose (= 1 capsule)
25mg zinc (from gluconate, *250%).
*Nutrient reference value according to LNVI No. 1169/2011
Zinc gluconate, Hydroxy propylmethyl cellulose (capsule shell).
- No additives, filling and auxiliary materials such as magnesium stearate
- No dyes such as titanium dioxide
- No yeast, wheat, soy or egg
- No added sugar
- Lactose and gluten-free
- Vegetarian/vegan: free of animal products
- Herbal Capsule (cellulose)
Dietary supplements are no substitute for a balanced diet and the recommended daily dose should not be exceeded. Varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important. Store dry and not above room temperature and out of the reach of children.
According to the Food Safety and Consumer Protection Act, it is not permitted to attribute to a food properties of prevention, treatment or cure of a human disease or to create the impression of these properties. That is why we must refrain from any further information here.