anatis Rhodiola rosea capsulesDietary supplement with the extract from the roseroot with 3% rosavin and 3% salidrosid content.
The more inhospitable the climatic conditions, the stronger a plant forms protective substances such as antioxidants. The Rhodiola rosea (also roseroot) grows in cold areas, in particular quality on the Tibetan high plateau in the Himalayas. The extract from the Rhodiola rosea root, scented with roses, is used as a Adaptogen. The Adaptogen of the Rhodiola rosea helps to keep stress times better and to improve the mood.
Recommendation for use
Take 1 to 2x 1 capsule daily with liquid
90 capsules (6 weeks package)
Active ingredients / daily dose (=2 capsules)
200mg Rhodiola rosea extract (3% rosavin, 3% salidroside).
Rhodiola rosea extract, release agent: Coral lime algae (Lithothamnium calcareum), Hydroxy propylmethyl cellulose (capsule shell).
- No synthetic materials
- No additives, filling and auxiliary materials such as magnesium stearate
- No dyes such as titanium dioxide
- No yeast, wheat, soy or egg
- No added sugar
- Lactose and gluten-free
- Vegetarian/vegan: free of animal products
- Herbal Capsule (cellulose)
- Country of Origin: Tibetan High plateau
- On the Tibetan plateau, due to the extreme climatic conditions, the plant produces very many active substances; is free of any pollution
Dietary supplements are no substitute for a balanced diet and the recommended daily dose should not be exceeded. Varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important. Store dry and not above room temperature and out of the reach of children.
According to the Food Safety and Consumer Protection Act, it is not permitted to attribute to a food properties of prevention, treatment or cure of a human disease or to create the impression of these properties. That is why we must refrain from any further information here.