Vitamin D3 drops (5.000 IE/drop) 50ml
Vitamin D3 is essential for the development of life. Almost all humans, animals and plants need vitamin D.
Vitamin D contributes...
- to a normal absorption/utilization of calcium and phosphorus in
- to a normal level of calcium in the blood at
- to maintain normal bones in
- to maintain normal muscle function in
- to maintain normal teeth in
- to a normal function of the immune system in
- Vitamin D has a function in cell Division
1 drop every 5 days.
50ml pharmaceutical glass bottle incl. pipette. 1750 drops per bottle.
Nutritional substances per 1 drop
5.000 IE of vitamin D3 = 125 μg (= 2.500 %)*
* Nutrient reference values NRV (%) according to Regulation (EU) No. 1169/2011 Annex XIII NRV: Nutrient Reference Values
Ingredients per drop
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) (5,000 IO) from premium lanolin, purified MCT oil from coconut oil. (MCT = medium chain triglycerides).
Country of origin: Germany
Not suitable for persons under 18 years of age. A regular check of vitamin D and calcium levels is recommended. Do not take any additional supplements containing vitamin D. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Food supplements do not replace a healthy, varied and balanced diet. Keep the product out of the reach of small children.