Optiolex Star anise capsules
Dietary supplement with star anise and vitamin C from Acerola
Star anise (Illiciumverum) is originally native to southern China and has been used since ancient times. Star anise is resistant to viruses, bacteria and fungi and naturally rich in shikimic acid (starting material for the production of the flu agent Tamiflu®), essential oils (e.g. anethol and cinol-also in eucalyptus) and flavonoids.
- contributes to the normal function of the immune system -even during and after intense physical activity
- does protect cells from oxidative stress
- reduces normal energy metabolism and reduces fatigue
- contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system and the psyche
- contributes to normal collagen formation for normal function of the skin, bones, cartilage, teeth and blood vessels
- contributes to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- Increases iron intake
Take 1x1 capsule daily with plenty of liquid.
Nutrients per daily dose (= 1 capsule)
40mg vitamin C (*50%) from 222.2mg acerola juice powder, 400mg star anise extract.
* Percentage of nutrient reference values in accordance with VO (EU) No. 1169/2011
Star anise extract 4:1, acerola juice juice powder (malpighia punicifolia; 18% vitamin C), coating agent: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, separating agent: talkum.
Made in Germany!
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a balanced diet and the recommended daily intake should not be exceeded. Varied and balanced diets as well as a healthy lifestyle are of great importance. Store dry and not above room temperature as well as out of the reach of children.