Espara dietary supplement with vitamin D3 and vitamin K2.
Synergistic combination of vitamin D3 and vitamin K2 with quality MK7 represents one of the best vitamin combinations. Especially in the winter months without any influence from Sun, it makes sense in addition to dispense Vitamin D3. In combination with vitamin K2, you have an exceptionally high bio-availability.
- contributes to a normal recording/utilization of calcium and phosphorus
- contributes to a normal calcium levels in the blood
- contributes to the maintenance of normal bone
- contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function
- contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth
- contributes to a normal function of the immune system
- has a function during cell division
- contributes to a normal blood coagulation
- contributes contributes to the maintenance of normal bone
Recommendation for use
Consume 1 capsule daily with plenty of water.
Active ingredients / daily dose (=1 capsule)
20 µg natural vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 800 I.E. = (400% RDA*), 75 µg natural vitamin K2 as MK-7 (100% RDA*).
* RDA = % of the recommended daily allowance according to the NAB.
Filler microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose**, vitamin K2 powder (carrier maltodextrin, vitamin K2) (9.36%), cholecalciferol powder (carrier maltodextrin, corn starch, sucrose, cholecalciferol) (2%).
** herbal capsule shape
Dietary supplements are no substitute for a balanced diet and the recommended daily dose should not be exceeded. Varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important. Store dry and not above room temperature and out of the reach of children.