Dr. Ewald Töth dietary supplement physiological metabolism saltsThe physiological metabolism salts contain all the physiological salts important for the metabolism of the body for well-being and efficiency.
- Physiological function of the nutrients fluoride contributes to the preservation of the tooth mineralization.
- Phosphorus contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth and bones as well as to a normal function of the cell membrane. In addition, phosphorus contributes to a normal energy metabolism.
- Calcium contributes to normal blood clotting, a normal function of digestive enzymes, a normal energy metabolism and a normal signal transmission between the nerve cells. In addition, the mineral material is needed for the maintenance of normal bones and teeth. Calcium has an important function in cell division and specialization.
- Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth. The mineral material has a function in cell division and contributes to a normal energy metabolism plus a normal function of the nervous system. Magnesium contributes to the reduction of fatigue and fatigue, to a normal protein synthesis, a normal muscular function and to the electrolyte equilibrium.
- Manganese contributes to a normal connective tissue formation, to the maintenance of normal bones and to a normal energy metabolism. Of course, manganese is able to protect the cells from oxidative stress.
- Iron contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells and hemoglobin and ensures normal oxygen transport. The mineral material contributes to a normal function of the immune system and to the reduction of fatigue and fatigue. Iron is also important for a normal cognitive function.
- Potassium contributes to a normal function of the nervous system, to a normal muscular function and to the maintenance of normal blood pressure.
Recommendation for use
Consume 2 x 3 capsules a day with plenty of liquid for lunch and dinner unless otherwise recommended. Do not take on an empty stomach.
- Very good mineral mixture with calcium, iron, magnesium, manganese and phosphorus for a normal functioning energy metabolism and to supplement the daily diet as needed.
- High-quality pure substances without the addition of artificial colour and preservatives.
- Hypoallergenic. gluten-free. lactose-free. Without genetic engineering.
- Made in Germany. ISO-9001:2008 certified.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Active ingredients / daily dose (=6 capsules)
320mg potassium (*16%), 280mg calcium (*51%), 192mg magnesium (*35%), 127mg phosphorus (*18%), 100.8mg silicon, 10mg iron (*71%), 2mg fluorine (*57%), 1mg manganese (*50%).
*Percentage of recommended daily dose according to VO (EU) no 1169/2011
Magnesium sulphate, potassium salts of acid, calcium carbonate, coatings: hydroxypropyl, silica, release agent: sodium hydrogen carbonate, release agent: magnesium salts of fatty acids, iron sulphate, manganese chloride, sodium fluoride).
Dietary supplements are no substitute for a balanced diet and the recommended daily dose should not be exceeded. Varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important. Store dry and not above room temperature and out of the reach of children.