anatis Acerola pur capsules
Dietary supplement with Acerola-cherry extract.
The Acerola cherry is a natural vitamin C supplier from Brazil. Acerola is many times more rich in vitamin C than citrus fruits and also suitable for those who do not tolerate citrus fruits. By extraction from dried Acerola juice, the vitamin C portion is still increased. Acerola Vitamin C is present in the natural association with secondary plant substances and natural micro-nutrients-a unique composition composed by nature, which according to today's knowledge the antioxidant (cell protective) effect of vitamin C, its efficiency, duration and tolerability. Acerola Vitamin C should not be confused with synthetic vitamin C (ascorbic acid), which is artificially rebuilt in the laboratory.
Vitamin C is a daily essential vitamin with many vital tasks that cannot be stored in the body. Vitamin C increases the absorption of iron and contributes
- to a normal collagen formation for a normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage function, gums and teeth, as well as skin,
- to a normal function of the nervous system and the immune system,
- to normal psychic function,
- to protect against oxidative stress,
- to a normal energy metabolism,
- to reduce fatigue and fatigue.
Recommendation for use
Take 1 capsule daily with liquid
180 Capsules (6-months package)
Active ingredients / daily dose (= 1 capsule)
470mg Acerola cherry extract (25% vitamin C) thereof 118mg Vitamin C (*147%).
*Nutrient reference value according to LNVI No. 1169/2011
Acerola cherry etract (Malpighia punicifolia), Hydroxy propylmethyl cellulose (capsule shell).
- No synthetic materials
- No additives, filling and auxiliary materials such as magnesium stearate
- No dyes such as titanium dioxide
- No yeast, wheat, soy or egg
- No added sugar
- Lactose and gluten-free
- Vegetarian/vegan: free of animal products
- Herbal Capsule (cellulose)
- Country of origin: Brazil
Dietary supplements are no substitute for a balanced diet and the recommended daily dose should not be exceeded. Varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important. Store dry and not above room temperature and out of the reach of children.
According to the Food Safety and Consumer Protection Act, it is not permitted to attribute to a food properties of prevention, treatment or cure of a human disease or to create the impression of these properties. That is why we must refrain from any further information here.