Optiolex Relaxtion capsules
Dietary supplement containing B vitamins, L-tryptophan, and griffonia simplicifolia.
"Well prepared against stress!"
African black bean (griffonia simplicifolia) is naturally rich in 5-htp.
- Vitamin B1 contributes to normal heart function.
- Vitamin B2 contributes to the maintenance of normal red blood cells; contributes to normal iron metabolism; it helps protect cells from oxidative stress; support normal skin and vision.
- Vitamin B2 and niacin help support normal skin and mucous membranes.
- Vitamin B6, folic acid and vitamin B12 contribute to the normal function of the immune system; contribute to normal homocysteine metabolism; have a function in the formation of red blood cells and cell division.
- Vitamin B2, niacin, vitamin B6, folic acid and vitamin B12 help reduce fatigue.
- Vitamin B1, B2, niacin, B6 and B12 contribute to normal energy metabolism; contribute to the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Vitamin B1, B2, niacin, B6, folic acid and vitamin B12 contribute to normal mental function.
Take 1x1 capsule daily with plenty of liquid.
Nutrients per daily dose (= 1 capsule)
1.9mg vitamin B1 (*173%), 1.2mg vitamin B2 (*86%), 20mg niacin (vitamin B3, *125%), 5.4mg pantothenic acid (vitamin B5, *90%), 2.4mg vitamin B6 (* 171%), 200mcg folic acid (vitamin B9, *100%), 2mcg vitamin B12 (* 80%), 150mg L-tryptophan, 167mg griffonia simplicifolia of which 50mg 5-htp.
* Percentage of nutrient reference values in accordance with VO (EU) No. 1169/2011
African black bean extract (griffonia simplicifolia; 30% 5-hydroxytryptophan (5-htp), L-tryptophan, coating agent: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, nicotine acid-amide, calcium D-pantothenate, pyridoxinhydro chloride, thiamine hydrochloride, cyanocobalamin , riboflavin, pteroylmonoglutamic acid (folic acid).
Made in Germany!
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a balanced diet and the recommended daily intake should not be exceeded. Varied and balanced diets as well as a healthy lifestyle are of great importance. Store dry and not above room temperature as well as out of the reach of children.