anatis Volcano Mineral powder
Non-activated Klinoptiloith as a bath additive without any additives.
The volcanic mineral Klinoptiloith from the group of Zeolites has by its cage structure and activated form purifying effects. You can Klinopthilolith as a bath additive, footbath, etc. Apply. Clinoptilolite makes the skin soft and supple without drying it out.
Not suitable for internal use!
- 3 heaped teaspoon on one full bath once a week, minimum bathing time 30 minutes at 36 to 38 °C
- 1 coated teaspoon on a footbath
- 1 coated teaspoon with a little water to a pulp, for compresses, wraps or masks
120g powder (2-months package)
Klinopthilolith (volcanic mineral)
- No synthetic materials
- No additives, filling and auxiliary materials such as magnesium stearate
- Vegetarian/vegan: free of animal products
According to the Food Safety and Consumer Protection Act, it is not permitted to attribute to a food properties of prevention, treatment or cure of a human disease or to create the impression of these properties. That is why we must refrain from any further information here.