anatis Lutein+Zeaxanthin+Vitamin E capsules
Antioxidant nutrient mixture with Lutein and Zeaxanthin of the student flower.
With grape seed extract (OPC), Aronia powder and Acerola.
The yellow-orange extracts Lutein and Zeaxanthin are extracted from the student flower, the targetes. These are carotenoids that contribute to the antioxidant protection of the macula. Lutein is found in the highest concentration in the retina (macula), the "yellow" viewpoint, which is decisive for the sharp vision. Sunlight and blue light (TV, computer) can damage the macula, especially in old age when the concentration of Lutein in the macula decreases.
Further ingredients optimize the antioxidant power of the nutrient mixture:
- Vitamin C from the Acerola cherry, zinc and vitamin E from GMO-free soy and especially the Grape Seed extract (OPC).Vitamin C is a daily essential vitamin with many vital tasks that cannot be stored in the body.
- Zinc is a daily essential trace element. Zinc is well usable from zinc gluconate.
- Vitamin E is a daily essential vitamin. It helps to protect the cells from oxidative stress.
Recommendation for use
Take 2x 1 capsules daily with liquid.
90 capsules (6 weeks package)
Active ingredients / daily dose (= 2 capsules)
440mg Aronia powder, 240mg Acerola cherry extract (25% vitamin C) thereof 60mg Vitamin C (*70%), 100mg grape seed extract (50% OPC, 95% polyphenols), 16mg D-alpha tocopherol (vitamin E, *130%), 10mg zinc (from gluconate, *100%), Lutein (10% carotenoids), 5mg Zeaxanthin (20 % carotenoids).
Aronia powder, Acerola cherry extract (Malphigia punicifolia), Grape seed extract (Vis vinifera), D-alpha tocopherol, zinc gluconate, Lutein and Zeaxanthin (from Student flower Tagetes erecta), Hydroxy propylmethyl cellulose (capsule shell).
- No synthetic materials
- No additives, filling and auxiliary materials such as magnesium stearate
- No dyes such as titanium dioxide
- No yeast, wheat, soy or egg
- No added sugar
- Lactose and gluten-free
- Vegetarian/vegan: free of animal products
- Herbal Capsule (cellulose)
- Country of origin: Germany
Dietary supplements are no substitute for a balanced diet and the recommended daily dose should not be exceeded. Varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important. Store dry and not above room temperature and out of the reach of children.
According to the Food Safety and Consumer Protection Act, it is not permitted to attribute to a food properties of prevention, treatment or cure of a human disease or to create the impression of these properties. That is why we must refrain from any further information here.