anatis Curcugreen capsules
Patented Curcugreen (Curcumin BCM 95) extract with particularly good bioavailability of the original essential oils of the curcuma root.
As the main active ingredient of the Indian spice curcuma (yellow root), curcumin is responsible for the aroma as well as for the intense yellow-orange color. Therefore, a high natural curcumin content (depending on the growing area 2 to 8 percent) is an important quality criterion when purchasing the spice. Curcumin is also a dietary supplement in itself.
However, it is crucial how bioavailable curcumin is, which is in itself difficult to accept. Curcugreen (Curcumin BCM 95) is a patented extract in which the natural essential oils are added again after the extraction process. This makes the curcuminoids more solvable. Studies show extremely good absorption. Curcugreen (Curcumin BCM 95) is also detectable in the blood for a long, up to 8 hours.
- According to studies 7 to 9 more professional than comparable preparations
- According to studies 6,3 more professional than Curcumin with Piperin
- 1g is equivalent to 4g of usual Curcumin preparations
- Can be detected in the blood for up to 8 hours
- Dissolved with water, no use of usual (class 1 and class 2) solvents
Recommendation for use
Take 3x 1 capsule daily with liquid
90 capsules (4 weeks package)
Active ingredients / daily dose (= 3 capsules)
990mg Curcugreen 40% curcuminoids and essential curcuma oils, 420mg curcuma root powder.
Curcugreen (Curcumin BCM-95) extract (curcuma longa), curcuma root (Curcuma longa), hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule shell).
- No synthetic materials
- No additives, filling and auxiliary materials such as magnesium stearate
- No dyes such as titanium dioxide
- No yeast, wheat, soy or egg
- No added sugar
- Lactose and gluten-free
- Vegetarian/vegan: free of animal products
- Herbal Capsule (cellulose)
- Country of origin: India
Dietary supplements are no substitute for a balanced diet and the recommended daily dose should not be exceeded. Varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important. Store dry and not above room temperature and out of the reach of children.
According to the Food Safety and Consumer Protection Act, it is not permitted to attribute to a food properties of prevention, treatment or cure of a human disease or to create the impression of these properties. That is why we must refrain from any further information here.