Vitamin D3 2000 I.E. capsules
Vitamin D for targeted use - as vegan cholecalciferol
Vitamin D is one of the most commonly deficient nutrients in the population. Although the "sun vitamin" can be formed by the human organism itself by the UV light-induced vitamin D synthesis, the body's own vitamin D formation is reduced by many other factors (e.g. sunscreen, medication, season, age, weather). This makes it all the more important to pay attention to vitamin D levels. Supplementation in the cold season between October and April is particularly important, as vitamin D3 cannot be produced through the skin due to the low sun.
Vitamin D contributes to a normal function of the immune system and also has a function in cell division. It is involved in the mineralization of bones and teeth as it contributes to a normal absorption of calcium and phosphorus through the intestines and reduces calcium excretion through the kidneys. In addition to helping to maintain a normal composition of bone mass, it plays a role in maintaining normal muscle function.
Our vitamin D3 forte ensures an adequate, ideally dosed vitamin D3 supply, not only in the cold season.
Vitamin D3 forte - the sun vitamin in capsule form
- Contains 2000 I.E. (50 mcg of vitamin D3) per capsule
- Lactose, fructose and gluten-free
- Ideal for on the go
- With black pepper for improved absorption
Health Benefits of Vitamin D
- Contributes to normal absorption/utilization of calcium and phosphorus and to normal calcium levels in the blood
- Contributes to normal muscle function
- Participates in the mineralization of bones and teeth
- Contributes to normal immune function
- Has a function in cell division
Take 1 x 1 capsule daily with a meal with plenty of liquid
Tip: Control your vitamin D3 levels in your blood.
Active ingredients per daily dose (=1 capsule)
50mcg vitamin D3 (2000 I.E., *2000%), 10.5mg black pepper of which 10mg piperine.
* NRV = nutrient reference values in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011.
Filler: microcristalline cellulose, coating agent: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, cholecalciferol, black pepper extract (95% piperine), release agent: silicon dioxide.
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied diet. A balanced diet and healthy lifestyle are important. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Keep out of reach of small children. Store in a cool and dry place.