Spermidine Immune Pro capsule
Special formula with zinc, cistus & star anise extract.
Immun pro combines spermidine-rich wheat seedling powder with selected micronutrients and valuable plant extracts. Star anise and cistus extracts have been used for generations. The special formula is a real vitality kick for the immune system and contains the latest findings in nutrition. Immun Pro is ideally dosed, optimally bioavailable, excellently tolerated.
- With 2.2 mg of natural spermidine from wheat seedling powder per daily dose
- Special formula with cistus and star anise extract
- Zinc, selenium, vitamin C & D3 contribute to a normal function of the immune system
- Your plus for the immune system
Health benefits of the ingredients
- Vitamin D3, C, selenium and zinc contribute to normal immune system function
- Vitamin C, selenium and zinc help protect cells from oxidative stress
- Zinc has a function in cell division
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for normal blood vessel function
Take 2 capsules daily with plenty of liquid with meals. After opening, consume within 2 months.
Ingredients per daily dose (=2 capsules)
354mg wheat seedling powder of which 2.2mg spermidine**, 250mg cistus extract, 170mg star anise seed extract, 240mg vitamin C (*300%), 15mg zinc (*150%), 82.5mcg selenium (*150%), 10mcg vitamin D3 (*200%).
*% NRV = nutrient reference values according to Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011.
**Natural product: slight fluctuations possible
Wheat seedling powder, L-ascorbic acid, Cistus herb extract, hydroxypropylmethylcellulose (capsule shell), star anise seed extract, zinc bisglycinate, LSelenomethionine, cholecalciferol.
According to Regulation (EU) No. 1169/2011, the product is subject to labelling with regard to allergens: the product contains cereals containing gluten.
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied diet. A balanced diet and healthy lifestyle are important.
Please store in a dry place away from light and heat. Since Spermidine Plus is a pure natural product, the consistency can change at warm temperatures. However, this has no effect on quality and spermidine Content!