Disinfection concentrate made in Germany
- Comprehensively effective against almost all known micro-organisms, germs, bacteria, viruses, fungi such as: E. coli, pseudomonas, legionella-effective against biofilm.
- No resistance formation (such as antibiotics).
- No toxicity, non-irritant, non-dehydrierend, ph-neutral, free of alcohols, ammonium compounds and solvents, free of copper or silver.
- Very well suited for surface disinfection already at a dilution of 1:10.
- Suitable for applications in gastronomy and food sectors, food-safe.
- Harmless for humans, animals and plants.
- High environmental friendliness, biodegradable.
- Highly efficient, up to 300 times more efficient than other procedures.
- Simple application.
Skin- and hand disinfection, drinking water disinfection and conservation, surface disinfection, wiping disinfection, fogging of rooms, containers and event rooms.
Effective ingredient in 1 liter concentrate: 390-600 mg/l Cl2, as well as HCIO, CI02 and 03 in minimum dosages within the limits of the respective drinking water ordinance.
- Appearance of the concentrate: clear, colorless
- liquid ph-value: 6.8 +/-1.0
- light chlorine
Robert Franz Wunderwasser is approved under the new EU biocides regulation 528/2012-art. List 95. Dvgw;
Tested according to EN 1 276 & 13704.
Robert Franz Wunderwasser "miraculous water" is biodegradable, can be disposed of in sewage.
Use up within 18 months after first opening
Keep out of reach of children.