Life-Light dietary supplements containing innovative active ingredient complex of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, choline and melatonin. The product can with Melatonin help to reduce sleep time.
- Melatonin helps to reduce sleep time if 1 mg of melatonin is taken just before bedtime.
- Melatonin contributes to alleviating the subjective symptoms of jet lag, if on the first trip day just before going to bed as well as in the first days after arrival at the destination at least 0.5 mg are absorbed.
- Vitamin B1, niacin, B6, B12 contribute to a normal energy metabolism.
- In addition, the vitamins niacin, B6 and B12 contribute to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Folic acid contributes to a normal psychological function.
Recommendation for use
Consume 1x 2 capsules with meals daily with plenty of water.
Good sleep is supported by:
- A quiet, dark environment
- relaxing before going to bed
- No TV or work on computer 30 minutes before going to bed
Active ingredients / daily dose
1.1mg vitamin B1 (thiamine, *100%), 16mg vitamin B3 (niacin, *100%), 1.4mg vitamin B6 (pyridoxol, *100%), 200ug folic acid (vitamin B9, *100%), 2.5ug vitamin B12 (cobalamine, *100%), 100mg calcium *12.5%, 56mg magnesium *15%, 5mg zinc *50%, 1mg melatonin, 200mg L-tryptophan, 50mg choline, 100mg L-glutamine, 100mg L-glycine, 15mg 5-HTP, 30mg Coenzyme Q10.
* RDA (recommended daily allowance) = recommended daily intake amount. The values of the active ingredients are based on average analysis.
magnesium salts of citric acid, calcium carbonate, glazing agent: hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose, L-tryptophan, cholintartrat, L-glutamine, L-glycine, griffonia simplicifolia extract, coenzyme Q10, nicotinamide, zinc citrate pyridoxal-5'-phosphate, thiamine, melatonin, pteroylmonoglutamic acid, methylcobalamin.
Dietary supplements are no substitute for a balanced diet and the recommended daily dose should not be exceeded. Varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important. Store dry and not above room temperature and out of the reach of children.