Alps Pure Relax capsules
Dietary supplement with three handpicked herbs from the Alps: oats, hops and melissa.
Physiological function of nutrients
- B vitamins, vitamin C and magnesium contribute to the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal energy metabolism and reduces fatigue and fatigue.
- Vitamin B6 helps to reduce fatigue.
Recommendation for use
Take 1x daily 2 capsules 60 minutes before lunch-alternatively before dinner with plenty of liquid.
Ingredients / daily dose (= 2 capsules)
1.1mg vitamin B1 (*100%), 6mg vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid, *100%), 1.4mg vitamin B6 (*100%), 200ug folic acid (vitamin B9, *100%), 2.5mcg vitamin B12 (cobalamine, *100%), 12mg vitamin C*** (*15%), 75mg magnesium (*20%), 250mg L-tryptophan, 50mg hop cone extract of which > 2.5mg humulon, 25mg oatmeal, 25mg melissa leaf powder.
* percentage of recommended daily dose according to VO (EU) No. 1169/2011
*** from Camu-Camu fruit powder
Magnesium salts of citric acid, L-tryptophan, coating agents: hydroxy propylmethyl cellulose, filler: microcrystalline cellulose, camu camu fruit powder, hop cone extract [(3.6%), thereof humulon (5%)], oatmeal (1.8%), melissa leaf powder (1.8%), calcium dpantothenat, cyanocobalamin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine hydrochloride, Pteroyl mono glutamic acid.
Quality as a self-conception
- Free of synthetic additives
- Gluten-free. Lactose-free. Vegan.
- Manufactured in Germany
- Manufactured according to GMP guidelines
- Without genetic engineering. Without animal testing
- Herbal cellulose capsule
- Environmentally friendly amber glass
- Valuable herbs of native origin
Dietary supplements are no substitute for a balanced diet and the recommended daily dose should not be exceeded. Varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important. Store dry and not above room temperature and out of the reach of children.